I weighed 314.8lbs. Wow!!! Today I weigh....I am not sure. I haven't been to a ww meeting in awhile but I did weigh myself this weekend at my parents house and I weighed.....262lbs!!!!!!!!!!! Now I know my parents scale wont be the same as the ww one, but that is a 52.8lb loss!!!! Hopefully it's "real."
So......this past year in my weight loss journey can be summed up in one word: SUCCESS.
1. I have lost around or more than 50lbs. (Still being decided)
2. My eating habits have changed.
3. I am more active. I mean...I belong to a gym and actually go!
4. I can officially call myself a size 18 because I fit into 18s from 3 different stores!!!!
5. My rings are all falling off.
6. I can cross my legs and finally sit like a lady!
7. I had to donate 4 bags of clothes that were too big.
8. I can finally....after about 8 years...zip my damn favorite vest!!!!!!
9. I have lost 3 pant sizes!
10. I FEEL GOOD!
I am so proud of myself for how far I have come. Could I have lost more...absolutely. But I didn't and i'm 100% ok with that. I know that for me to never give up, I have to do things my way. And if that means that it takes a whole year to lose 50lbs, then too fucking bad. It is what it is and it's better than gaining weight. I am so proud of myself and I know that I will continue with this journey and reach my goals no matter how long it takes.