- I officially moved in with my boyfriend into his apartment 20 minutes away from Philadelphia and we just recently, 5 days ago, moved north right outside NYC.
- I started a new job outside NYC soon to be in NYC in the upcoming months. So exciting, my career goals always involved working in the BIG city!
- I haven't worked out in a very very long time. I've also gained all of my weight back that I lost! I had a 1 hour 45 minute commute to work and it has been a nightmare. Eating awful quick dinners, no time for the gym, you know...making excuses. I've gained it all back and I'm back at square one. Depressing but hey...I'm the only person to blame.
- My new apartment has a gym and tons of great walking space. I am super excited to start working out again! Especially now that I have more time!
- I really miss blogging and I want to start up again. It was the best inspiration and always held me accountable!
- I feel awful again. I am always tired and I can actually feel my body carrying all the extra weight. Just like the last time, I feel as though I have hit my low point and I'm ready to once again make the changes I need to inorder to begin this journey once more.
So basically this post was just an update and letting everyone know that I will need to start my weightloss journey over..,.again. This is the norm I suppose considering the fact that this will be a lifetime journey. Forever.
What has everyone else been up to? I hope working out and being healthy!